WERA 05059030001 Kraftform Kompakt

Discussion in 'Hand Tools' started by admin, Jan 13, 2016.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

IMG_20160113_101956.jpg

These screwdrivers must be my favourite set in the while world. I have about three of these because I keep one spare.

I lost a handle and the Phillips driver and of course the set becomes useless. But I was able to replace them and that's how I have 3.

The beauty of this set is that you have everything you need. It's soft case so you can throw it anywhere you want.

IMG_20160113_102015.jpg

The most important thing with a set like this is how snug are the blades when they are in the handle? Week after 4 years of abuse I can say they still fit snugly. I do things I shouldn't like use them to pry open stuff or move stuff in the same fashion.

IMG_20160113_102007.jpg

The set pictured here is my spare set I keep in the house but I must put up a picture of the set I've had for years.

I don't need the vde requirement of these but I do work in electronics and I don't fancy feeling any tingling sensation when working on it.

I'd rate this 9/10 simply because the phase screwdriver is fragile but then again I'll accept I abuse it and that's why.

You can get these from Amazon UK

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016